[X4U] No PowerPC Apps Will Run Under Lion!

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Mon Feb 28 19:42:30 PST 2011

On Feb 28, 2011, at 9:03 AM, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> If Eudora won't run on 10.7, then I can't run 10.7 until there is
> an acceptable replacement.

 From my experience with Eudora users, there will never be a
replacement that is entirely acceptable.  Eudora users will just have
to make do with an alternative that if functional and which can do
the things that are absolutely necessary.

Top replacements for consideration:

MailForge $20
http://www.infinitydatasystems.com/mailforge/index.html

Eudora OSE (FREE)
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Eudora_OSE

Outlook (part of Microsoft Office)
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/outlook

Apple's Mail with the addition of add-ons to increase its functionality.
See:
Mail Add-Ons
http://www.hawkwings.net/plugins.htm

I have a list of about 30 different e-mail applications for OS X, if
you would like it.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html