[X4U] Connect eMac to wifi from my iMac with router.

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Fri Jan 14 10:26:44 PST 2011

What do you mean by "connect to" the iMac? If you want to use share files back and forth . . that's easy. If you want to remote control one from the other . . .that's pretty easy too but different than the first.

On Dec 23, 2010, at 6:54 PM, Al Grappone wrote:

> I dug out my eMac and set it up. Is it possible to connect it to my iMac which is connected to the internet with a modem and router giving me wifi? They are in the same room. I would appreciate any assistance or where I can find the information._______________________________________________

There are only three kinds of stress; your basic nuclear stress, cooking stress, and A$$hole stress. The key to their relationship is Jello.

neil