[X4U] Print from Preview

Mary C. Youra mcyoura at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 04:23:54 PDT 2011

Paul--

I had the same problem recently and found this solution posted on the Apple Community Discussions:

In Preview, when attempting to print, click the down arrow next to the printer model. The expanded dialog box has "Scale to Fit" selected. There is a percentage in the grayed out box after "Scale."

Select "Scale" instead of "Scale to Fit" and type 100 in place of the number in the box, leaving the "%" character. Then, WITHOUT LEAVING THIS BOX, type the "return" key. DO NOT click the "Print" button at the bottom, use the "return" key while the cursor is in the number box.

--Mary