[X4U] can't boot from lion to one of my snow leopard drives

Cheryl Ann Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:59:22 PDT 2011

Well, I do know my other drives still will start up. I held option down
and I eventually got into a utilities window where I could pick restoring
from time machine or reinstalling; I closed this and found a button to
choose a startup disk and all of my disks do work. I'm assuming the
spotlight indexing problem with Lion either is temporary because I just
installedor is specific to Lion because I've neverhad this problem when
running Snow Leopard; I've always been able to access my startup disks
from system preferences.

--
Cheryl

"Let the words of my mouth,