[X4U] Poor Cell Phone Reception at home

Allan Rube arube570 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:03:45 PDT 2011

Sprint has one too. From what I have been told if you call customer
service, say you do not get reception at home, and say you will leave
Sprint when your contract ends, they will loan you one for free with no
monthly charge. If you just order one there is a charge for the unit and
a monthly charge. The nice thing is that when you leave your home while
on the phone the call will automatically switch to Sprint service.
T-Mobile has wi0fi calling which allows calling over an internet
connection. It is built into most of its better phones. The downside is
when you leave the wi0fi area, the call is dropped.

Allan Rube'
Nashua, NH
www.nebirds.com
www.allanrube.com