[X4U] safari locking up

Craig Finseth fin at helium.iphouse.net
Sun Nov 13 07:07:45 PST 2011

   i've run into the following issue lately, not related to a
   particular software update (i think):

   safari locks up while i'm surfing and becomes
   unresponsive. pressing cmd-alt-esc (but without actually quitting
   safari) brings it back, so to say┘

I've run into this too.  It seems to happen to me when Safari is
trying to open another window (e.g., a popup).  For example, when
printing (:-(, even saving to a PDF.

Literally, I have to use a different browser to print anything.

Snow Leopoard, but otherwise latest versions of everything.

Craig