[X4U] free contacts app?

rafa espada rafa at espada.info
Wed Oct 19 11:45:47 PDT 2011

I think the solution is Bento... you can create a Advanced Address Book. But the interest think for me is Bento use the MacOS X addresbook contacs info, if you update contact's info in Bento, is update in addressbook too.

Bento in the appstore...
http://itunes.apple.com/es/app/bento/id413293930?mt=12

p.d. sorry for my english :-?

rafa espada