[X4U] Where do they come from?

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Sun Apr 22 09:18:44 PDT 2012

Firefox is always open.  I remove all the cookies and close that cookie window.  Then bring a Firefox window to live and when I open the cookie window it's filled with cookies.
But when the cookies window is open and I click on a Firefox window in the dock to bring it up, there NO cookies at all.
I keep Firefox open because it's then easy to go to sites I need now and then.

Paul Moortgat