[X4U] iTunes music problem

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Mon Apr 30 15:01:46 PDT 2012

I have to G4 (10.5.8) computers with different iiTunes libraries. Most of the music is not duplicated on these computers. I have the original music cd's that were ripped, but I am not looking forward to the idea of re-ripping all of them. I am getting ready to move to Lion and leave the G4's behind. How do I go about conslodating the two libraries down to one Mac running Lion? I have an iMac running 10.6.8 that I'd like to move the music to. All of the computers are networked.

My understanding is that the G4 machines won't work at all with the iCloud service.

Any ideas?

Jens

Jens Selvig
...Lost in Montana...