[X4U] Lion woes..just me?

Cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Wed Jan 25 06:11:04 PST 2012

On Jan 25, 2012, at 4:24 AM, Michael Elliott wrote:

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 24, 2012, at 11:45 AM, catsoul <catsoul at thinkplan.org> wrote:
>
>> Sometimes…often, actually, when I click on an item which is not in front, either app or finder window, the thing I click on does NOT come to the front, even if I click a 2nd, 3rd..sometimes 4th time!
>>
>> I get the same focus issue, but rarely.

Ah..ok...but it is there, and moreso than in previous versions of OS X, right?  In fact, this is a new thing to me in Mac OS X, and I've been there since the public beta...

I'm not an OS expert, but it's feeling like it's...not video-related exactly, but assignment-related..maybe "focus" is the term...

cat