[X4U] Thunderbird..couple questions..

cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Sat Aug 17 17:17:10 PDT 2013

I'm considering moving to Thunderbird to handle email. Couple things have me stumped:

1. I seem to keep having to re-sent each and every mailbox to show most recent at the top. I don't know why it won't stay that way once I set it and I don't change it myself.

2. I can't figure out how to make a view or a folder that will show *all* unread emails in one location, as OS X Mail does. I don't need thunderbird to BE mail.app, just to have more control over how the mails are displayed. It's a workflow/efficiency thing for me.

Thanks for any clues about these two items!

cat