[X4U] Anyone currently using a Mac OS X VOIP phone?

Earle Pittman espittman at zianet.com
Tue Jan 1 11:29:41 PST 2013

I have an interesting setup from Republic Wireless. $250 for a Motorola Defy XT smartphone that connects through wi-fi network when  in range, else through Sprint network. Unlimited voice, text and data for $19.95 a month and no contract; money back if not satisfied. Downside if that it's not an iPhone and it uses the Android operating system.
Earle