[X4U] SSD for 2010 Mac Book Pro?

Stan Gould stan.gould at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 07:53:27 PST 2014

Other World computing sells a line of SSD'S that work great and have
positive reviews. I put one in my 2008 MacBook, that I have since given to
my daughter.  I also put one in my 2011 MacBool Pro.

I love their bootup and read/write time - fast and stable.

Go to www.macsales.com

Stan Gould

Mac user since the original 128 K Mac in 1984