[X4U] Firefox and cache

catsoul catsoul at thinkplan.org
Thu Jan 30 07:01:53 PST 2014

The other day, in javascript class, we students were feverishly trying to type what the instructor had on the screen..I’d load the page in to FF (v26) and the thing wouldn’t work.

I did spot and fix a couple problems, but still it wouldn’t work. Other  students looked at my code, the instructor looked, and saw no further problems.

I get the code home last night to “fix” it, but when I tried my page in firefox, it suddenly decided to work. perfectly.

My question: is there a best practice to ensure that FF shows what is truly being supplied to it? Do I need to flush the cache with great regularity, ie, once or more per hour. Anyone else having troubles like the ones I describe above?

Thank you,

cat