[X4U] Snow Lep to Mavericks? iTunes and iPhoto

Jesse D. Leo jesse at jesseleo.com
Tue Mar 25 06:28:40 PDT 2014

Hi, thanks for the response.  I wasn't sure if this would work, I was
always under the impression that for itunes and iphoto to work properly,
it had to "see" the files and import/index them - just dragging the old
libraries into the right directories wouldn't necessarily work. I hope
I'm wrong though, that would indeed be very easy!

JL