Leopard wishes - Was: [XDreams] Projectors using Windows

Mark J. Miller mjm at svsu.edu
Thu Nov 16 09:26:41 PST 2006

Boot camp that allows switching without rebooting.

No matter how good Boot Camp is if you can't switch back and forth
without rebooting then I won't use it. Not with Parallels and
Crossover out there.

At 10:30 AM -0400 11/16/06, Peter C.S. Adams wrote:
>2. The commercial product MacLinkPlus which can convert files between
>hundreds of formats, allowing you to use PCX and WordPerfect files, etc.

I haven't needed to use MacLinkPlus in a while. How well is it
translating WordPerfect. I had been using the old version of Mac
WordPerfect to read those files, but there's several gotchas in Mac
WordPerfect, because it was never upgraded, that are starting to
annoy me more and more. Plus, I don't know how much work I want to do
to get it to work on my new intel mac.
--
Mark :-)
- "You know, I used to think it was awful that life