[BTM] Tungsten

Bruce Gerson bruce_gerson at mac.com
Tue Dec 31 05:44:15 PST 2002

On Monday, December 30, 2002, at 02:17 PM, Martim Weinstein wrote:

> I read some messages in the archive and saw that someone (forgot the
> name) had problems syncing the palm with their Mac.

That was me, I believe.

> The problem is really the damn Tungsten. Every single time I try to
> sync OS 10.2.3 with the Desktop instalation from the original CD that
> came with the TT (Tungsten T) I get a Kernel panic.

This is a bit different from my problem.  I was using 10.2.2 at the
time and I never got a kernel panic.  The port was just NEVER available.

> Oh, I almost forgot it worked once... only once. The first sync.

Same result.  One sync one time and no further syncs even using the
cradle.  I'm pretty sure that the T was the issue.  For some reason,
its serial port was buggered.

Finally took it back and will wait for the next iteration.

Bruce