[BTM] usb adapter brands known to work

info at blue-gene.com info at blue-gene.com
Wed Nov 27 13:41:33 PST 2002

Hi to all,

The reason why some Bluetooth donges are compatible with Apple are
because many of them are manufactured by same factory.  For Example
www.Blue-Gene.com is making our adaptors and sell through many
very famous name brand with difference tooling (meaning even the
adaptor looks different but the inside circuit board is based on the
same design from us) .   However, it is not a guaranteed that our
OEM customers dongles is a go with Apple becaue sometime we
have to put on some special  modificaiton upon customer's request.
We do not put on such restrication on our own product such
as our BT-301U.

It is a pity that we can not list these names, but our software has no
restriction set in it,  many of you can download our software as
a generic upgrade.  (Rember, for with-restriction-hardware, our
generic software may not be able to work).

Information at www.Blue-Gene.com