Bluetooth not working

Will O'Neal will at oneal.net
Thu Apr 10 19:23:16 PDT 2003

I just moved my Belkin Bluetooth adaptor from one machine to another, and
now I can¹t discover the new computer from my t68i. Both worked perfectly on
my other machine, but now I can¹t seem to make it work on this new machine.

Both running 10.2.5.
Bluetooth plists deleted.

How do I discover the computer? It worked before, why not now?

Will

Mid-Atlantic Computer Solutions    703.751.6800 - Main
3213 Duke Street, Suite 198        703.623.9455 - Cell
Alexandria, VA 22314               703.997.8463 - Fax
<http://www.4macsolutions.com/>

Apple Consultants Network * Apple Product Professional
Apple Certified  Macintosh  Desktop Service Technician