[BTM] T68 upgrade

Steve Savery steve_s at mac.com
Thu Apr 24 01:11:40 PDT 2003

Roger

I'm fairly certain that there is an outlet in Bristol capable of
"flashing" the T68 to T68i. Try Carphone Warehouse in The Mall (Cribbs
Causeway) or T-Mobile shop in Broadmead. I had a T39m with lots of
problems and one of them suggested working on it at one of those
locations (which I declined due to the inconvenience at the time... I
have since donated the mobile to charity and have a S55 on Orange now).

Good luck!

Steve