[BTM] G5 Bluetooth Must Be BTO or NEVER

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Aug 14 10:24:49 PDT 2003

I did not get carried away with the caps lock. I meant NEVER as in you
will NEVER have internal Bluetooth if you don't BTO it with your G5.
The USB cop out is not what I am writing about. And yes THE SKY IS
FALLING. Bluetooth via USB 2 is a waste of bandwidth.

CHICKEN LITTLE

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)