[BTM] Upgrading from the T68i?

XXL xxl at mac.com
Thu Aug 21 06:26:43 PDT 2003

> Hi, i've been using iSync with a T68i for quite some time and for the
> most part it works.
>
> Rather than believe all the marketing hype from Apple I'd like to know
> if the newer line
> of Ericsson phones perform flawlessly with iSync. Specifically the T610
> and the Nokia 3650.

My T 610 seems to work perfectly with iSync. And it is a very impressive
phone. But no front lighting for the screen so it is hard to read in
sunlight.  But that is the only criticism I have. Works beautifully with my
Bluetooth headset and the hands-off capabilities the headset provide are
quite complete.
-Joel