[BTM] Printer solution anyone have one?

Terry Donohue tdonohue8 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 09:07:52 PDT 2003

I'm pretty sure the problem is with Apple.  Epson has had a perfectly
good solution with a Bluetooth receiver module that supports their
Stylus Photo 1280 and others.  OSX sees the hardware but pairing is not
possible due to (and I paraphrase Apple), 'Bluetooth printing is not
enabled at this time.'  'This time' has been a long time now and I have
been stuck with, mislead by Epson at the time, two printer setups that
I only purchase based on Bluetooth capabilities.  Maybe Panther will
hold a solution.  I wouldn't hold my breath.  There have been no rumors
to that fact.