10.2.4 & Bluetooth PCMCIA?

Gary Mark gmark at cogeco.ca
Sun Feb 23 18:41:46 PST 2003

Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 09:26:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [Ti] 10.2.4 & Bluetooth PCMCIA?
From: Christopher Owens <cwosigns at mac.com>

LOL funny you should post this.  This week I bought a D-Link USB
Bluetooth adapter, Sony Ericsson T68i, and a Palm Tungsten T (which has
Bluetooth built in).

After some tinkering around, I can now:

	a.	Use iSync to synchronize all my data on all three devices.
	b.	Use my T68i to connect my TiBook to the internet and check email.
	c.	Use my T68i to connect my Palm to the internet and check email.
	d.	walk on water.

It's pretty damn amazing.  And the Bluetooth adaptor doesn't stick out
THAT far.

On Saturday, February 22, 2003, at 05:38  AM, Christian Leue wrote:

> Has anyone here had success trying out their PCMCIA Bluetooth adapter
> since 10.2.4 came out? I am willing to start experimenting with iSync
> and a new phone, but I certainly will not have such an ugly wart of a
> dongle sticking out the back of my pretty TiBook.

Chris Owens
Cincinnati, Ohio
(513) 861-3104 home
(513) 807-3104 mobile office