[BTM] Control iTunes from your T68i

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Mon Feb 24 17:12:05 PST 2003

I arrived home having forgotten all about this... as I walked in the
living room my powerbook started playing music. How's that for a
welcome? This started me thinking... if the powerbook can connect to
those home automation devices that turn on appliances, lights etc and
if they are scriptable... well, do I need to finish the sentence?

I could walk out the house and be sure that everything was off... walk
in and have everything perfect... am I the only one going wild with
this?

-mw

Dear Santa, all I want for christmas is your list of naughty girls.