[BTM] Control iTunes from your T68i

Scott Wilcoxen wilcoxen at ucla.edu
Tue Feb 25 10:59:37 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 09:55  AM, Doug Smith wrote:

>> And the Proximity Sensor - really neat. Automatically pause your DVD
>> when you pop out to the loo!
>
> If you have your screen saver set to require an unlock password, then
> you can activate the screen saver to secure your computer when you
> walk away. All it takes for a script is:
>
> tell application "ScreenSaverEngine"
> 	activate
> end tell

Would the opposite of this be:
tell application "ScreenSaverEngine"
	deactivate
end tell

I'd like the screensaver to end once I walk back in the room....

plus, where can I get a good source for Application Applescript
commands???

Scott
--
Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car.
                 -- Evan Davis