[BTM] Can't pair iBook and Tungsten

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Thu Feb 27 11:32:12 PST 2003

I can't give you the exact link but I know somewhere on the palm
support site is a video that details step by step how to hook up the
Tungsten with Mac OS 10.2. I'd send you the file but it's 50 MB or
something of the sort... hope that helps. I remember I had problems too
because I was doing it the wrong way, the video sorted me out.

-mw

God was lucky only having to create a world and not an Internet-site.