[BTM] T68i vs T39

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Fri Feb 28 11:03:24 PST 2003

I tried Romeo, but what makes me want to use Clicker instead is the
proximity sensor. I love that thing. I had it closing addressbook and
turning on the screensaver when I left, and opening addressbook when I
returned. This made the bluetooth active again, something that does not
happen when you have address book open all the time... I'd rather have
the danger of conflict,, than lose the feature of having both
connected. I would pay if this worked...

Oh well... maybe Romeo will evolve.

-mw

If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
and the bus in interrupted as a very last resort,
and the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
the socket packet pocket has an error to report.