[BTM] Tungsten

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Thu Jan 2 02:46:25 PST 2003

Ok so now I know that at least 2 people have their setup working which
basically means that it's someting in MY setup that is wrong. I've just
tried removing everything palm, restarting, installing everything from
the original CD and restarting and still I get a Kernel panic. The
Hotsync app doesn't even launch, I hear the hard disk start to move, as
you do in a normal sync, and then I get the Kernel panic.

I've tried moving the USB Bluetooth to a different port, having all
other BT devices off and having no apps open besides all the stuff I
tried before. I'll keep trying different stuff, but so far no luck. In
last case I could try and change my last name to Levy... ;-)

-mw

Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?