[BTM] Obex push?

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sun Jan 5 16:20:33 PST 2003

disciple1 wrote in part the following:

> trouble I was having to send and
> receive stuff from my Philips Fisio 825 to my iMac running iCal 1.1 and
> Adress Book.

> Does anyone know if these are common issues with phones that are not
> supported by iSync?

>From your earlier post you seem to be up to date on the apps but to be sure
(excuse the obvious question) do you have the latest version of all
items...you say you use 10.2.3 and iCal 1.0.1? but do you also have iSync
1.0 (v64) and not the public beta 1.0 beta (I think it was version 43?)
Apple listed that isync should be updated if you use the latest iCal
version...

It may not help at all but it is a starting point...

HTH,

Richard