[BTM] How to make TCP/IP Mac to Mac connection?

info at blue-gene.com info at blue-gene.com
Thu Jan 9 15:02:48 PST 2003

Very interesting topic, my opinion is that a home or regular
user only has Dialup, DSL or Cable modem.  The speed of a
DSL modem it typical of 128K or 256K.  A BT adaptor is capable
of handling up to 1M, that is 3~4 time the speed of a fast DSL
modem. It still leave plenty room for other add on accessories
such as Mouse or keyboard.

Information
www.Blue-Gene.com
A full line Bluetooth product carrier