[BTM] How to make TCP/IP Mac to Mac connection?

info at blue-gene.com info at blue-gene.com
Thu Jan 9 15:56:44 PST 2003

Hi, Richard,  you are right, all product has its pro and con,  we do agree
your opinions, the only thing end user need to know is they must understand
what they want and pick up the right product.  I have been in RF business
for so long and I am interested in chatting with people over the net, that
is all.  Thanks anyway, by the way, my name is Danny, so nice to meet you.
Danny.

Information
www.Blue-Gene.com