[BTM] Bluetooth file swapping between two macs - not discoverable!

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Sat Jan 11 03:10:55 PST 2003

I know it's not the help youre asking for but do yourself a favour and
upgrade to 10.2.3. Bluetooth is no longer beta and it's integrated into
the system. If you can do a clean install or even better if you format
the disk before installing 10.2. It'll be MUCH faster if you do... I've
tried it both ways.

-mw

A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell
in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.