[BTM] Update

peter ashworth aaaashy at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 09:38:28 PDT 2003

On Friday, July 11, 2003, at 10:56 AM, Martim Weinstein wrote:

> Apple released a quiet update to BlueTooth. New version is 1.2.1 and
> it's not available on the Update panel.

strange

i got it thro software update (on 3rd june 2003)

maybe you had an earlier version than was required to trigger SU????

it runs my palm m505, T610 and .mac fine, but beware of deleting your
data on the phone (i deleted all in order to resort them - don't ask -
and managed to delete a proportion of my AddressBook!! very dangerous!!)

peter