t68i - Address book SMS stupidity

Erik Gilchrist erikgil at metagrafix.com
Sat Jul 26 17:17:27 PDT 2003

I just can't figure it out. I can SMS (only tried my father via
t-mobile) and that is no sweat.

Apple says I can SMS via BT and Address Book.  I don't get it and I
think I need to be talked to like a 2yr. old.

http://www.apple.com/bluetooth/
Apple quotage:
... [t68i pic in the para] Address Book on you Mac instead. Address
Book also lets you send SMS messages over your mobile phone, and will
display SMS messages from your phone — in a much larger window on your
Mac. ...
End Quotage

any thoughts?  I am sure this is so silly.  Thanks.

Erik Gilchrist | 973.462.8513
mailto:erikgil at metagrafix.com
erikgil (AIM) | erikgilchrist (iChat)