[BTM] Sending voice memo

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Tue Jun 3 07:49:28 PDT 2003

> > What a wonderful system. Or I could erase the Palm and transfer it
> > the RAM and sync.
>
> I know that this is typical Jason sarcasm but I don't get what the
> point is.

the point was the ‘convenience' bit that followed: they recommend that
you use the expansion card but forget to mention that retrieving long
memos will require (I assume) as much free memory as the file is large.
I hoped that the ‘thanks' would make it clear that the sarcasm was for
Palm, not your advice:-)
--
“I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with W, M and D”
“Why did all those Men Die?”