[BTM] iSync 1.1 at last

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Tue Jun 3 09:16:15 PDT 2003

> you had to restart the computer after you had installed it, only then
> did SU appear to realise that QT6 was there

no...it saw QT, I downloaded and installed, and restarted. Then SU
popped up. ‘hey! QT update!’ so I downloaded and installed again, and
restarted, to see what happened. Then, can you guess? I did it a third
time, only to be told that....I quit SU this time without doing
anything.

This also happened with 6..01 or 6.1. The only thing that stopped it was
the new update.

Anyway, now completely off topic...no more from me onthis.
--
“I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with W, M and D”
‘Women and Men Dying?’