[BTM] Palm Tungsten T and T68i - dialup connection (OT?)

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Thu Jun 5 12:48:12 PDT 2003

You need to make sure that your cellular provider supports the old
dialup method of internet connection (it may be known as HSCD for High
Speed Cellular Data). My provider here in LA, Cingular definitely
provides it (since I use it), but I am not sure that AT&T has
implemented the equipment to allow access with this method. It is quite
possible that since they jumped on the GSM bandwagon late, they may
have simply bypassed that other method and just support GPRS.

Ben