[BTM] Belkin F8T001 100-meter Bluetooth adapter

garrett Lists-In at mXm.com
Mon Jun 9 11:38:39 PDT 2003

Sometime 'round 06/07/2003 03:43 PM, so and so (Bruce Gerson) at such n such
(bruce_gerson at mac.com) graced my inbox with this brilliant thought:

> On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 11:26  AM, stephenpassmore at mac.com wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have any experience yet with these?
>
> I've got two of them.  Are you asking if they REALLY go 100m?  Maybe in
> an open campus with no buildings or anything else to block the signal.
> At home, I can go about 50 feet on a clear day.

something bothers me about this concept... I understand that this device is
capable of long distances (comparably)... but wouldn¹t any other device
talking to it (ie a phone, pda, etc) also have the power to xmit back???

seems like this wouldn't work unless u had 2 of these devices talking to
each other.

any thoughts?

-------
garrett