[BTM] Palm Tungsten T and T68i - dialup connection (OT?)

Craig Butler ctbutler at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Mon Jun 9 21:08:49 PDT 2003

What a scam from AT&T.

Last year when I was living in Rome I used my T39 via Omnitel's GPRS
service for a cost of 10 Euro 33 cents for each six weeks of service.

Total time online:  558 hours 6 minutes, 4 seconds
Total Data Sent: 157,072,972 bytes
Total Date Received: 609,617,189 bytes

All that use for under 31 Euro! (over 750 MB!).