T68i SIM contacts storage

Raymond P Reedy rreedy at attbi.com
Sun Jun 15 05:31:53 PDT 2003

What are the advantages of storing contacts in SIM? They then reside in
two places.

The reason I ask concerns iSynch. I did a synch with my iBook (Address
book), .mac, and my T68i. Being new to the T68i, I then proceeded to
copy my contacts to SIM. Thinking I would save some memory I then
deleted ALL of my contacts.

I later did another synch and all of my contacts on my iBook had been
deleted. Fortunately the contacts had been backed up. They were also
still in SIM.

It seems that synching only works with memory and not SIM. Is this
correct?

Ray

No HTML/RTF in email
STOP excessive quoting in email