[BTM] Apple Employee Posts G5 Specs On Store.Apple.com Site

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 19 23:37:50 PDT 2003

This is NOT a rumor. We have a screen shot proving this happened.

At 9:25 PM PDT 6.19.03 One of our staff was at the Apple.com Store to
study current FW800 specs. Suddenly he noticed the specification copy
below the "Choose your PowerMac G4." heading on the top of the page was
referring to what Steve will announce on Monday:

The world's fastest personal computer.
- 1.6Ghz, 1.8GHz or Dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5 processors
- Up to 1GHz processor bus
- Up to 8GB of DDR SDRAM
- Fast Serial ATA hard drives
- AGP 8X Pro graphics options from NVIDIA or ATI
- Three PCI or PCI-X expansion slots
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- One FireWire 800, two FireWire 400 ports
- Bluetooth & AirPort Extreme ready
- Optical and analog audio in and out

We have proof with a screen shot of this accident happening at the
above time. This time Apple can't tell anyone to take this down because
they did it themselves.

"Apple Employee Posts G5 Specs On Store.Apple.com Site" <
http://www.apple-zone.com >
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released " <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"iChatStatus Adds iTunes Song Playing To Your Buddy ID "
<http://www.osx-zone.com>