T39m software

Filipe M. macfilipe at netcabo.pt
Thu Jun 26 07:42:55 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

Just read the posts about the T68i latest software version... does
anyone know which is the latest for the T39m? Mine has R3A022, which I
presume is a bit old, since I have this phone for 1 year and it's never
been upgraded.
I tried once, but someone at Ericsson told me that v. R4Axxx (don't
know the exact numbers) had some problems with the phone turning off at
random times, so I was advised not to upgrade at that time... Is there
any latest version worth upgrading to? And btw, one that gets rid of
the unicode 50-character SMS???

Best,
Filipe