[BTM] Epson USB Printer adaptor [OT]

garrett Lists-In at mXm.com
Thu Jun 26 21:47:33 PDT 2003

update on this. I gave up - I have had D-Link push back the date of delivery
4 times and now its "unknown." Couldn't be bothered.. Got something from
Linksys instead... bitch to set up, works great!

Sometime 'round 06/09/2003 11:33 AM, so and so (garrett) at such n such
(Lists-In at mXm.com) graced my inbox with this brilliant thought:

> on a side note: D-Link is just coming out with a Wireless USB Printing
> Bridge (DP-311). Will allow printing to any USB printer. Their site makes no
> mention of Mac support... however, I spoke to someone in tech support and
> they said it was possible. So when I get it, I will let this list know.
>
> (even though its not Bluetooth)
>
>>> I have a 12" ALBook and an Epson all-in-one CX3200 printer.  Anybody
>>> know of an adapter for this printer?  I can't search one out but would
>>> like one since my Powerbook is Bluetooth equipped.

-------
garrett