[BTM] Best Bluetooth Phone

KOZAK Imre Oliver ki023 at hszk.bme.hu
Tue Mar 18 15:45:58 PST 2003

This is the point: the 6310i is not supported by iSync (or any Nokia
phone, what is more, any phone except the Ericsson R520, T68, T39).

This is why I must use a T68 (against my original wish, but now I don't
care, it's a phone, it works, no more problem)

Beaming via infrared works, because the Nokia also uses the IrMC
standard for beaming, and the Palm, too. However, for complete sync
(not just beaming), Nokia uses a proprietary protocol.

Anyway, the T68+Tungsten(either bluetooth or cable)+iSync works, but I
had no time to test its quality. One drawback of the tungsten and the
t68 is that they can hold only one category, so your multi coloured
iCal becames plain blue or something...

Imi