[BTM] T68i, Jabra, & Mac OS X Address Book...

Christopher Pavicich pavicich at mac.com
Thu Mar 27 21:26:20 PST 2003

Hi.

I just tried this myself. When dialing from the address book,  the phone
prompted my to take the call in the headset or the phone (my prefs are
set up that way on the phone).
I chose the headset.

No dice. When the call connected, it was in the handset. The phone
would not
allow me to transfer the call to the headset while the call was in
progress, and the connection
was active between the mac and phone.

I tried again, this time disconnecting the G4 from the phone [via the
bluetooth button in address book].
During the call the phone would allow me to switch the sound source.
However, the phone 'hung' while
connecting to the BT200.

It looks as if the T68i only supports being connected to one device at
a time. This is just a theory based on this
limited test.

If anyone has any further information, please share it with the list.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
CMP