[BTM] 12" PowerBook, Bluetooth device suddenly disabled?

Steve Meister stevemeister at netzero.com
Mon May 12 07:28:46 PDT 2003

I looked on the OSX downloads page and found Mac OSX Update Combo
10.2.6, and 86MB download, and grabbed that, but it didn't make any
difference. Was it supposed to give me the ability to pick & choose
components to update? (It did not).

Here's the page with the update combo I downloaded:
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/apple/macosxupdatecombo.html

Any more ideas?
Thanks,
- Steve