[BTM] Send file to BT Device

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Wed May 14 14:00:34 PDT 2003

>I've disabled FindHack, Word Complete, McPhling, and Wavelet from the
>Tungsten. I've deleted the pairing and re-established it. I can do a
HotSync
>via Bluetooth, but I just can't use the OS's 'Send File to Bluetooth
>Device'.
>
>Any ideas?

My Tungsten is really unstable. I suspect OS 5 is not as solid as previous
releases.

But have you tried Drag'n'drop? I don't know if that does it any
differently from the Bluetooth app but it's certainly a lot easier. It's at
versiontracker (I think it appears as Dragndrop). Worth a try as a
workaround.

How much memory is free on the Palm?