t68i charger

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Thu May 22 08:54:41 PDT 2003

does anyone know where to get either a USB or a car charger for the T68i in
the UK? Given the way that BT exhausts its battery I would like either to
be able to charge it easily on the go (I have a solar panel that imitates a
car charger socket).

I tried getting an add on for the Igo Juice but they will only ship to the
UK with postage of $70:-) And I can't get them to confirm it works (they
keep talking about PPS and I have no idea whether the Juice has one...no
visible spare sockets.)

help on all or any of the above gratefully received...