[BTM] t68i connection

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Fri May 23 02:19:15 PDT 2003

okay, suitably embarrassed that everyone else knows how to operate Google
while I have a knack for putting the wrong terms in:-) Thanks, have ordered
one.

I can't get my new t68i to work with Romeo or clicker. Have restarted,
repaired, turned BT ona nd off on both Mac and phone. How does the *heavy*
duty troubleshooting work? Old t68i worked okay before I lost it and phone
works with Address book and Palm; Palm works with Mac, etc. It's just the
menu publishing softwares that don't work...
--
"There is no drug known to man which becomes safer when its production and distribution are handed over to criminals."
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/drugs/Story/0,2763,506559,00.html>